Dress Love - Emily and Fin

Monday 16 July 2012

While browsing online last week for a dress to wear for my birthday night out, I came across the brand Emily and Fin, and was instantly smitten. I initially discovered them on Mod Cloth but I was so happy to discover it was a British designer and I would be able to purchase without paying a small fortune in postage charges. I love to wear dresses on a daily basis, so I love dresses that can either be smart enough for work, or dressed up for a night out, or worn with flats and a cardi for day to day life.

Emily and Fin dresses are perfect for this - not too short, not too dressy, and very 50's inspired for a quirky and individual look. I've decided that when I get my first teachers salary at the end of August i'm going to treat myself to one of their dresses - the hard part will be deciding which!

Here are a few of my favourites -

The Lucy dress in White Palm Beach Print. 
























The Lucy dress in Red and white polka dot

























Ella, in navy and white polka dots ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE polka dots, especially on navy)

























Alice dress in Coral Sky

























Ignore the poor quality picture on this one, just concentrate on the pretty pink stripes! -

Lucy dress - Pink Stripes









Aren't they beautiful!? Which one would you choose?

If you want to check out some more of their dresses, visit some of their stockists...

Clothes Lounge
Ruby Bow
Oliver Bonas
Kiki's

3 comments:

  1. I love the red polka dot one!! These are all so pretty! I love the cut + shape of all of them!! You have a fantastic sense of style miss!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Jilly - at Clothes Lounge we are big fans of Emily and Fin. Their polka dot dresses are my favourites, but to be honest it's so hard to choose. We are just looking forward to their AW12 styles which they'll be showing at Pure, so only a few weeks to go! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these dresses are so pretty, if I had to choose it would be between the top two :) x

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -