Poorly :(

Sunday 15 July 2012

Yup, I'm poorly, and it couldn't have come at a worse time. Yesterday, Robert and I packed up all our (many many) belongings and moved into my parents flat. I was pretty sad to give up our lovely wee flat but with my parents house sitting empty most of the time while they sun themselves in Spain, it made sense to move in here. It's not our first choice of living arrangements as we will have to share with my parents for short periods of time when they come back to Scotland, but financially it makes sense, as we can start saving a deposit for a house.

So anyway, I have a million and one things to do - because we are moving into an already lived in flat, I not only need to unpack our belongings, but I need to clear out cupboards and storage spaces before I can even start! All our stuff like plates, appliances etc are all duplicate, so need to make space for them somewhere too.
It's a good job my parents are in Spain right now coz I think my mum would have had a heart attack when she seen all the stuff we turned up with. Although I did send her the pics below...









I had planned to get a load done today, but alas I woke up at 5am feeling so ill, and I've barely lifted my head off the pillow since. (as i write this on my iphone, my head is still attached to the pillow). Have been stressing all day about getting nothing done but I guess it can wait.

Also stressing about the fact I might need to call in sick for my summer job tomorrow... HATE calling in sick :(

PS. Apologies for the awful picture quality, they were just phone pics

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better mine looks like this at the moment, and I am only sorting through my belongings! It was tidy before that... hope you are feeling much better! x

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -