Disney Wordless Wednesday - Four Favourites!

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Hello blog hoppers, thanks for popping by for my Disney (almost) Wordless Wednesday link up post, hosted by Focused on the Magic! With the theme being Four Favourites I decided that I would share some of my favourite photographs by the awesome Tom Bricker. If you haven't heard the name, you may know him better as the guy behind the awesome Disney Tourist Blog, which is home to some of his fantastic photography. He can work some magic with a camera, especially his fireworks photographs!

Anyway, this is supposed to be wordless so here goes. Predictably, I suppose, I chose 1 of his images from each of the parks (and a bonus one that I added the title to!), but believe me when I say it took a LONG time to narrow down my selections. Please check out his blog and Flickr page for more amazing images.

Makes you wanna go back right now doesn't it?

Focused on the Magic

 

7 comments:

  1. Excellent choices! Tom is the MASTER! I don't know how you managed to narrow down the field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! They really do capture the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, ooooh! I've never heard of Disney Wordless Wednesday's before - totally up for that next week :D

    Tom Bricker takes some truly fab photo's, I regularly read Disney Tourist Blog, though I lurk FAR too much, I should really comment more often.

    Love the photo's, love your choices (I know how hard that must have been to narrow down, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tom's photos! Thanks for sharing and for joining in the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Just WOW. I am in stunned amazement at the fireworks picture. It literally almost blew my eyes out of my head. GORGEOUS photos and I can certainly see that it would be nearly impossible to narrow the selections down to just these few!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom's photos are always so impressive and these 4 definitely show it! I especially love the one of Cinderella Castle during the fireworks. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos. Love the angles and the lighting in all of them.

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -