Summer movie fun...

Tuesday 26 July 2011

I am SO excited.... This morning I booked tickets for an outdoor movie showing!!

Now, living in Scotland, things like this don't happen very often, and the only outdoor movie thing I've heard of local to me was a Halloween drive in type thing. I missed it last year and I was hoping they organised the same event this year, when I got an email from my bank (RBS) about these summer movie shows in Pollock Park (which happens to be 5 mins from my new flat).

Its just a 2 night event, so as soon as I got the email I snapped up tickets! The movie they'll be showing is Super8, which I was hoping to see anyway! Win win!




It's not until 26th august, but I'm SO excited already!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, have fun! I love outdoor movies. Drive ins or just a local showing, it's so peaceful and fun. :]

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -