Happy birthday to meee!

Sunday 24 July 2011

Hello! Yesterday was my birthday... I'm now in my last year of my twenties... Scary thought!!




It was a busy day because not only was it my birthday but also moving day!

In between moving and unpacking though, we managed to enjoy a few ciders in the sun, and then by about 7pm we finished up for the day (and managed to have the place looking surprisingly tidy considering how many bags and boxes we moved in with!).

Robert nipped out and got us some Chinese for dinner, and we snuggled up on the couch for the evening with champagne and wine. The view from our flat is really pretty and with it being such a lovely day, the sunset was simply beautiful! Wish I had a decent picture, might try take one later.







Robert felt bad because we didn't go out anywhere to celebrate my birthday, but to be honest, moving into my new home with my love, and having a lovely cozy night at home was the best birthday celebration I could imagine.

I think we are going to be very happy here :)

2 comments:

  1. wooo wooo wooooooooo! :) Looks like you had a lovely birthday! I'm so glad you love your new place.

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -