ABC of ME!

Monday 2 May 2011

I've seen this survey thingymajig on quite a few blogs recently, and decided to take part! Maybe im weird but I love filling in little surveys and questionairre type things!

ABC's of Jilly


Age:28


Bed size:Three Quarter size! its nice and cosy


Chore you hate:all of them!


Dogs: I used to have a little pooch called Honey. now i have no dogs in my life! :(


Essential start of your day: text my boy, check Twitter, drink a bottle of water ( get a headache by 10am if i dont!)

Favorite color: yellow at the moment, quite often coral.


Gold or silver: silve


Height: 5'6"


Instruments I play (or have played):I started to learn trumpet, piano and violin when I was younger, but got bored quickly. I'd LOVE to be able to play the piano now though!


Job title: Assistant Facilitator. Which tells you NOTHING. Soon to be Full time trainee teacher though!


Kids:maybe in like 5/6 years? id like 2!


Live: Renfrew, near Glasgow, Scotland.


Mom's name: Christine


Nickname:Jilly! (full name is Jillian!)


Overnight hospital stays: 4 nights when I got sick in Greece...


Pet peeve: Oh so many. but people who dont indicate at roundabout is HIGH up there!


Quote from a movie: Ummm, i dont really watch many movies, so all i can think of right now is "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" :D

Right or left handed: Right!


Siblings:one older brother. who is one year, one month, one week and one day older that me. Cool huh? #loser


Time you wake up:As late as possible....


Underwear:  usually non matching...


Vegetables you dislike:brocolli, mushrooms. urgh!


What makes you run late:my bed. twitter. losing things as im trying to get out the door.


X-rays you've had done:when i broke my ankle in House of Blues, Orlando. #fool


Yummy food you make:jalapeno poppers, recipe courtesy of Aisle to Aloha!


Zoo animal: the big cats. and baby elephants. :) 


why don't you play along? leave me a link in the comments if you do! 

Byeee 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I played along :) http://wp.me/p1gIC1-4M

    Thanks for the idea hon xx

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -