Hello Friday!

Friday 14 January 2011

Man, am I glad to see you! This week was my first week back to work after the Christmas holiday... And it was just the LONGEST week ever, even though I only worked 4 days!

So anyway, some things I've done this week...

I decided on number 30 for my 30 Things Before 30 list..... ZORBING!!!  I had thought about this before, but i'm a bit of a wimp, and thought I'd end up not doing it. But then my boyfriend happened to mention it a few days ago, and he thought it sounded like fun, so I decided to add it to the list, in the knowledge that he will make sure I go through with it!!

If you don't know what zorbing is.... imagine a giant inflatable hamster ball, rolling down a hillside with people in it! Scary but fun!!



 
 
I finished the book i've been reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" by Mark Haddon. Such a great book! It's about a young boy called Christopher who has aspergers syndrome, and tries to solve the murder of a neighbours dog, yet happens to uncover much more than what he first expected. The book is written through the eyes of Christopher, and it is a clever and humorous insight into the mind of someone on the Autistm Spectrum. I have a specific interest in this as I am studying Autism Spectrum Disorders via distance learning at the moment, but it's a great read for anyone.
 
 


This week I've been enjoying reading all the blog posts from A Hasty Life's  "It's in the Bag" Blog crawl. It's my turn on Monday to post pictures of my bag, and the contents of it, so I spent time this afternoon taking some pictures for that. While reading *this post* by Sandy a la mode, I came across the  website of Spotted Moth, as thats where her gorgeous bag came from. And I fell in love. With a bag. A bag that costs $86 dollars, which is fine. But another $39.99 on top for shipping to the UK!!!! *Cries*. It's so so pretty, but just not affordable at the moment unfortunately :o(

Here is the beatiful bag in question. It's so me - one for the Wish List! Visit Spotted Moth to see more of their cute stock.

And last but not least I ordered a supercute dress from ASOS. Ordered it on Monday and it arrived Thursday, and I LOVE it! Cant wait to wear it tomorrow night when I go to a gig in town with my boy :o)




Isn't it cute!?! I've wanted a plaid skirt or dress for ages, so fell in love with this when I seen it. I havent got the legs for knee high socks though, so I'll wear it with black tights and black boots.

This weekend i'm going to be mostly chilling out with my boy. Tomorrow we are playing Glasgow Monopoly ( I love that he indulges my dorky side!) and in the evening going to see a band at King Tuts. And I may just have a few Strongbow's while i'm at it ;o)

What are your plans for the weekend? Have a super one whatever you get up to, and make sure you check back on Monday to read my post from the Blog Crawl.

Love xox



3 comments:

  1. looking forward to your blog crawl post. I also like your picks like the plaid skirt and that purse;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget to update us all with your blog crawl post ! and that dress you ordered, is super cute !! enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh no way!!! That looks so awesome & fun! And hilarious to watch, hahahaha. I love that you did that.

    Lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -