August Blog Challenge - day 3 - Favourite Quote.

Friday 8 August 2014

Hello again. Chuffed to see I've made it this far, (3 days lol) but I guess the real challenge will be seeing what happens when I go back to work next week!
This day's post was pretty easy for me because I love love love quotes and have Pinterest boards dedicated to them. I guess the hardest part was actually narrowing it down to my favourite!
Which I'm actually kinda cheating and sharing a few. All of the quotes I've chosen speak to me in different ways, or are relevant to different aspects of my life so it was so hard to choose between them all!
So here goes (in no particular order)
Everyone loves a good quote about happiness, right?
I love this travel quote so much. Print available from here
So true. I should make more time for reading.

This quote from The Fault in Our Stars makes me tingle. I can totally relate to it and I remember the moment I had the falling in love all at once feeling with Robert. I couldn't put it into words so nicely though!
This. I need to get this Into to my head. My house is so full of stuff I don't need or use yet I cling onto it like treasure. One of my goals this year is to simplify and declutter my house and my life.
This is true about so many aspects of life but I had this pinned onto a healthy body inspiration board. It will be worth it!
And lastly... I couldn't possibly do a quotes post without a Walt Disney quote!!

Hope you've enjoyed reading my quotes - I think that reading quotes someone else is inspired by tells you a lot about a person.
I'm off to read some of the other day 3 quotes now to fill up my Pinterest board some more...

1 comment:

  1. I love that travel one. It's so true. I can't wait until I'm retired and can travel the whole world with just my husband... slowly, every country imaginable :) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -