Cruelty Free Christmas Gift List!

Sunday 20 November 2016

In the past I've had plans to make Christmas gift lists for people like dads or grans who are tricky to buy for. Then I realised, why make it tricky for myself? Make a gift list for people similar to me, then I know exactly what they'd like! So I suppose you could say it's more of a wish list of sorts, but it also means that if you have similar interests as me then you can drop the link to your other half, friends, parents or whoever and they'll know exactly what to buy you. I'm going to do a Cruelty Free shopping list, a Stationery Lover's shopping list, and finally a general gift list feature all things girlie and pretty.

So without anymore waffling, here goes with my first instalment of Christmas Wish Gift Lists!

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you may be aware that recently I've made the switch to cruelty free beauty products. This was a bit overwhelming to begin with when you realise that most high street and high end brands DO continue with animal testing, and so it took a while to figure out what brands I could and couldn't use.
I also discovered along the way that many others were switching to cruelty free make up and skincare, so with this in mind, I thought a cruelty free Christmas gift list could be useful, to avoid those buying gifts to have to start researching the brands in the midst of an already hectic time of year.

One of the most well known cruelty free brands is of course Lush, which is coveniently . Here are a few gorgeous Lush treats!

Snow fairy Gift Set - £22.95 - This scent is just amazing, and the set includes one of these adorable Fairy Wand Bubble Bars, which is also available here for a cute stocking filler!
Another cute gift box is their Christmas Party gift box, which contains 4 lovely wee treats! This is a bit cheaper at £19.95.
Lastly, they have a load of festive themed bubble bars and bath bombs which would make perfect stocking fillers! I thought this little Santasaurus was really cute for £5.95

If make up is more what you're after, here are a few lovely gifts from some lovely brands.

Too Faced products really appeal to my love of all things girlie and cute. They have a fabulous Christmas in New York range this year and a couple of my favourites from the range are this gorgeous blush and highlighting kit for £22 and this cute little lip and cheek set for £12.
For something a little more luxurious, you can't go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury. This gorgeous lip trio would go down well with any lipstick lover.
For something you can pick up easily on the high street, Boots no7 is usually a safe choice. I've had a few eye pallets from them in the past and I always love the quality, but I'm always particularly drawn to the beautiful sparkly packaging! The bonus is that Boots' gifts are usually on 3 for 2 as well!
This Beauty collection is gorgeous. It's £45 but remember you get the 3 for 2 to add extra value. They have a lot of gifts starting from less than a tenner so definitely something go suit every budget!


One of my absolute favourite skin care brands is Neal's Yard Remedies. Yep, it's pricey, but oh my goodness so beautiful and luxurious. One of my favourites is the Rose collection which just smells stunning! This set is £55, or many of the rose products are available separately. This rose toner (£16) is my favourite NYR product ever!

I've yet to try Pixi skincare but it gets great reviews online, so this Best of Bright set featuring the Pixi Glow Tonic, plus 2 mud treatments would be a perfect little introduction to the brand. It's £20 direct from the Pixi website, but I think you can also buy the Pixi range in some department stores as well as in M&S. The website offers free shipping over £35 so a perfect excuse to buy some more pressies!

Another great stocking filler is nail polish, so I've found a few gorgeous festive shades!

I absolutely love this little set by Tanya Burr, which is available to buy at Superdrug for £4. It's so sparkly and pretty, and also comes in a red glitter shade.

Kiko Milano is one of my favourite cruelty free brands, because they have so many colours to choose from and they're really affordable too! They have some gorgeous festive shades at the moment, including this gorgeous sparkle effect, which comes in silver, gold or red for £6. I also came across this gorgeous Candy Sparkles Limited Edition, which comes in 4 gorgeous pastel shade, on sale at the moment for only £1.40! Kiko always have great deals on so you could grab a few different shades to make a cute stocking filler.

Last but not least, is another easy high street find, with the Rosie for Autograph nail polish set. This includes 6 classic shades, with the lovely rose gold packaging that you find across the whole Rosie for Autograph range. This is £20.

I hope this has given you some ideas for the Cruelty Free loved ones in your life! All of the brands I've mentioned above are cruelty free across the entire brand (not product specific) so i'm sure you'll find something they will love!

 

 

 

 

 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -