Camera love...

Tuesday 16 July 2013

I've been a lucky girl this year, and for my birthday my family have given me money to put towards a new camera. I've got a DSLR already (that I don't really know how to use tbh) but I wanted something less bulky than that for our honeymoon next year as well as just general day to day use. I figured something smaller would be used more often!
I've been lusting after the Nikon 1 series for a couple of years now, thinking I'd never be able to afford one. However when I started to do my camera research I discovered they've come down a lot in price for the older models, which tbh are just as suited to my needs as the newer versions that have been released.
I got this baby on Saturday and I'm so excited for getting out to use it!



Jilly
xox

2 comments:

  1. What a cute camera!! Oh! And congratulations on your engagement!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great camera!
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -