Happy Monday!

Monday 27 February 2012

Why does the weekend always go so so fast?? And the week drags by. So unfair.

We had a pretty quiet weekend (like most weekends at the moment tbh, being skint = no excitement!!). On Saturday we had planned to go swimming but something had zapped my motivation and we decided against it. Instead we headed to Silverburn to find a wedding gift for Roberts cousin who gets married this coming weekend.

I wore this lovely new "Minnie Mouse" bag, which got its nickname from Robert while I was deciding wether to buy it or not. He said it looked like something Minnie Mouse would wear and that totally sealed the deal for me. Isn't it cute ;)



While we were at silverburn I bought this game for our Wii... And ended up with sore thumbs after playing it for 3 hours solid!!




On Sunday I spent most of the day with my mum and dad - they just got back from a week in Tenerife, and I missed them loads! It's weird I never used to be as bad when they went to Spain for months at a time. I think maybe just with everything that's gone on recently I just want my mum to be near. Not sure how il cope when they go back to Spain!!

Last week at nursery this week.. And only 3 proper weeks of uni left! Got 2 weeks holiday and 6 weeks in school but it's scary how close we are getting to the end of the course!

Got some nursery work to catch up on now, it's been way too easy to slack on this placement because there isn't daily paperwork but it will be back to the grind soon!

Bye for now x

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -