KIKO Cosmetics wishlist...

Saturday 21 March 2015

I first heard of KIKO when I was in Spain almost two years ago, and I stumbled on a tiny little paradise of colour and sparkle. I didn't know anything about the brand but I absolutely loved the way their products were displayed, creating a rainbow of things I wanted to buy!

I posted this photo on Instagram at the time...

I remember standing for ages debating about what to buy, and settled on a bright pink and a purplish pink shade of nail polish, as well as a mascara. All 3 together came to about 12€, and I was later impressed with the quality considering how cheap they were. The nail lacquers went on smoothly and dried solidly, no tacky bumps or rubbery feeling (if you know what I mean?!), and they were long lasting too. I still have both shades and still use them regularly so they haven't gone gloopy and tacky the way some polishes do.

I'm going back to my mum and dad's house in Spain again in 13 days, and I suddenly remembered that this would mean another visit to KIKO! Their products are available in the UK, but only in London or online which isn't quite the same experience as drooling over an array of delicious colours.

I've made up a wee bit of a wish list of some of the products I want to check out.

1 - 3D Instant Volume Lip Gloss. My favourite volumising Soap & Glory lipgloss has just run out so I'm on the look out for a new bold pink shade.

2 - The amazing Nail Lacquers - I'm after a navyish colour and a dark purpley pink to replace my Rimmel Urban Purple which has gone gloopy. I expect I'll choose 2 or 3 shades.

3 - I wear eyeliner every day but always stick with black, but I'm going to go for a dark purplish or violet shade of the Precision Eye Liner to mix things up a bit.

4 - I love a creamy matte lipstick so I'm going to check out their Luscious Cream Lipstick. The word luscious makes them sound really moisturising despite being matte so I'm looking forward to seeing what the texture is like in person. I'm looking for a nice rose shade - bold but not too bright.

1 - I've just noticed my poor label placement above, but this is an Invisible Setting Powder. I've never used one before but I quite like the look of this!

2 - This Hand and Foot Stone scrub looks fab for getting my little feeties ready for sandals this summer.

3 - My lips would also thank me for this delicious looking Lip Scrub.

4 - And last but not least, this spray Make Up Fixer. Again I've never used a make up fixer before, but I always find my make up is fading off by lunch time so it's definitely something I'd like to try!


The bonus is that most of these products are around 5 or 6 euros, so even if I go a little bit crazy I shouldn't need to spend a fortune! And luckily most are really small so it also won't take up too much luggage space.

Have you ever tried KIKO products before? Are there any other must haves I should add to my list?

Jilly x

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I have never tried Kiko products before but looks like they have a very good range of products.
    www.delaldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying that I need to try kiko but I still haven't! Definitely going to check them out before the year is out ;)

    Louise x

    With love from Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to try Kiko all the products look amazing!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont know of this brand but sure looks coo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want some more things from kiko!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win the rose gold GHD styler and hairdryer on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -